Sunday, March 1, 2009

Things to prepare for the proposal day

Dear, this month will be a very busy month for me.. 1) Have to prepare things for the proposal day 2) Have to study CFA 3) Have to start practising my guitar 4) Have to earn more $ for my trading, hopefully 2 months later can get my acc.

These are the things that i need to prepare for the BIG DAY:-
1) Balloons and pumps
2) Flower petals
3) Laptop + internet mobile token
4) Ipod
5) Video-recorder and tripod (who has??!!)
6) Camera and tripod
7) Speakers
8) Ribbena (instead of wine)
9) Godiva dark chocolate

Hmm.. cant think of anymore.. will update again if i think of any..

Busy busy like a bee!!!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds good..
    I think your proposal would be accepted.
    Its very attractive..
    Family law companies

    ReplyDelete