Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Hotel that i choose

Dear, finally today i went down to book the hotel room for my proposal mission.. keke..

Wonder if the link is up to show u the fullerton photo receipt.. haha.. feeling excited cos i have never step into the hotel b4.. looks so high class.. all the sport cars parked outside the hotel looks intimidating.. keke.. wonder if i ever have 1.. keke.. shall dream of it tonight.. haha.. I wanna drive a BMW Z3!!! although old, but i still like the car!! haha.. will work hard towards my dream..


I asked the girl at the counter alot of questions when i booked the room.

1) Can i have the best view? Highest floor?
2) No smoking room pls.
3) How big is the bouquet of flower?
4) Any complimentary carpark coupon?
5) Check in and check out what time?

I think end of the booking, she was quite pissed off/frustrated with me for asking so many questions haha...it goes to show that Singapore customer service really CMI (Cannot make it)..

*Haiz.. i dunno how to upload the photos.. keep getting error msg.. tsk tsk..*

No comments:

Post a Comment